Apr 2, 2015

Felted Roses


Inspired by roses and the fresh green of spring 
I made this nuno felted rose scarflette 
with ponché silk and merino silk roving.


The colour palette of Mother Nature keeps inspiring me.
So I was very happy to discover the work and materials of felt artist Annemie Koenen.
The intense colours of her hand dyed silks and merino rovings are very beautiful.


The large rose is made of merino roving and silk hankies.
I found this wetfelted rose tutorial from Kivikis on youtube and it worked great.



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful project. The colours are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie, wonderful colours to work with too...
      Lovely to hear from you xx sas

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting!

Please make the circle round by sharing
your thoughts, questions or inspiration!

I would love to hear from you,

xx sas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...