Nov 30, 2011

Home

Where thou art  - that - is Home.

~ Emily Dickinson
These dark days are quiet, slow and lovely. We are listening to Saint Nicholas-songs and preparing for 5 December. I love this time of year, it reminds me of my childhood, dark evenings at home reading and crafting. Safe, warm and creating my own magical world.

Spending time together as a family these days feels so pure and lovely. I am truly blessed...
Take care dear friends, sending a big hug to all of you, xxx!

p.s.
The beautiful drawing is made by Marjan van Zeyl.

6 comments:

  1. Your heart knows how to capture the beauty of your surroundings. Blessings to you dear Sas, and thank you for introducing Marjan to us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right - the dark days mean family time spent together in cosiness. I love the winter for that reason! As ever you are a kindred spirit! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, and I love your new header too... it has such purity.. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was so great!! Thanks for the light in the darkness time.
    Have a nice weekend to you.
    Greetings from Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Sas, very heart warming post ... wish you and your family a very happy festive season!!!!!!!! much love
    Vani

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your home looks so cozy and warm! Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos.
    x Katherine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!

Please make the circle round by sharing
your thoughts, questions or inspiration!

I would love to hear from you,

xx sas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...